Mr Siddaramaiah, the 70,00,000 worth Hublot watch you wear, gifted by the absconder Vijay Eswaran, is paid by the sweat and blood and savings of the very same people you represent, and not are seeking vote from.
If your government has failed to take action against Qnet and their cronies, then at least get rid of the watch. Sell it, and donate the funds for some good cause.
Vijay Eswaran the founder of QNet who started the company Gold Quest International which operates for the biggest MLM fraud of the country QNet happens to be the dear friend of Karnataka CM Mr. Siddaramaiah. As per the major revelation some shocking facts have come into light. Story started from September 2013 when Siddaramaiah went to attend WEF meeting in China and met Vijay Esawaran who is one of the biggest fraud of the MLM industry and is an absconder. There was one more guy who again is an absconder and SFIO has called both a national threat.
They started duping the people of South India (specifically) on the name of multi-level marketing. We have more than 35,000 victims on in Tamil Nadu itself, such is the scale of the scam. Several FIR’s were filed as well and as a result a charge sheet was filed by Chennai CBCID.
What did the charge sheet by CBCID say?
When the owner of this Ponzi Scheme Mr. Vijay Eswaran was called for interrogation he never showed up and hence declared ‘Absconder’
Another accused Senathirajah was declared absconder as well
The complaint was forwarded to CBC and then to CBI and SFIO, And in March 2012 they submitted a detailed report in the parliament which declared GoldQuest, QNet and all related organization as frauds and said they were involved in illegal and unfair practices. Involvement of QNet in money laundering also came into light and hence it was declared national threat.
Few important points which everyone should know:
The shell companies of Mr. Vijay Eswaran (Absconding Accused) are being prosecuted across the world including Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Nepal, Turkey, Ghana, Guinea, Iran, Ivory Coast
- Siddaramaiah invited absconder Vijay Ishwaran to invest in Karnataka.”Vijay Ishwaran gifted you a gift, what was the gift? Will you plz say Siddaramaiah ji?
- CM Siddaramaiah accepted gifts from a Fraudster Vijay Eswaran who cheated lakhs of Innocents with his Ponzi Schemes. How much of this loot was shared amongst those in power is a big question.
- Siddharamiah’s role in protecting and abetting Ponzi and Financial Fraud schemes in Karnataka causing crores worth of loss to citizens of Karnataka and India. HE SHALL PAY FOR IT!
- On the 2nd of this month, a petition was filed and it speaks volumes of the corrupt deeds as far as Siddaramaiah is concerned. After studying the petition, We believe he has been exposed as never before.
The Connection of this fraud with the congress party is not new as Vijay Eswaran was invited by Sonia Gandhi at Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2008. Will Rahul Gandhi as the president of Congress Party will take responsibility of that?
We, the Victims of Qnet Scam must come together to sign this Petition to Ban Qnet and their proxy Vihaan Direct Selling Pvt Ltd to be banned in India.
We also demand that the IB Ministry blocks the website https://portal.qnetindia.in/ in India. FYI, the ministry has already blocked https://qnetindia.in in the country, but these scammers are using this new sub-domain to lure their victims.
With 5,000 signatures, Qnet.org will deliver the copy of our Petition with your signatures, evidence and data to the following –
- Prime Minister’s Office
- Office of President of India
- Chief Justice of India
- IB Ministry
- Enforcement Directorate